Do you have autism? And are you interested in presenting at Autminds 2020? Then we invite you to submit a proposal. Proposals should fit the goal and theme of Autminds.
Before you enthusiasticly send us your submission, we kindly ask you to read the information below. This information will provide you the necessary information about our congres, this years theme, and what kind of proposals we are looking for. Also you’ll find information on how to submit your proposal.
The deadline for submission is June 4th, 2020
- What is the difference between the Autminds congress and other congresses on autism?
- Which methods can I use in my contribution?
- What is the duration of a presentation?
- What types of contribution are possible?
- What are the topics Autminds is looking for?
- What do you expect of me as a presenter?
- What can I, as a presenter, expect of you?
- How can I submit my proposal?
- What is the deadline for submission?
The deadline for submission is June 4th, 2020.
- When will the decision about the selected proposals be send to the authors?
Decisions about the acceptance (or not) of the proposal will be send to the authors before 7th 2020.
- Which proposals are more likely to be selected?