Lecturers is a general term which applies to workshop, game, discussion moderators.
- What differentiates Autminds from other conventions on autism?
Lecturers – general
- Do I, as a lecturer, have to have autism?
- What is expected from me as a lecturer?
- What can I expect from your end?
- Can I use a pseudonym instead of my real name?
- I would like to speak on Autminds. What is the procedure?
Call for proposal
- Why do you work with a call for proposal?
- What format can I present?
- What types of formats are possible?
- What subject do I have to bear in mind?
- What is the difference between ‘basic’ and ‘advantage’?
- How do I submit a proposal?
- How do I write the biography of the lecturer?
- Which selection criteria are used?
- Which proposals are more likely to be selected?
- I am selected as a lecturer. Do I require to (seperately) register for the convention?
- I am lecturers at Autminds. Can I bring someone with me for free?
- Am I allowed to advertise myself, my company, product or service at Autminds?
- Do I receive a fee for my contribution?
- Do I get a refund for my travel expenses?
- How do I declare my travel expenses?
- I cannot make it (due to illness for example). What do I need to do?
The presentation (lecture)
- What is the expected duration of my lecture or workshop?
- Can I present my lecture or workshop together with someone else?
- Do you have any tips?
- Is a participants list available in advance?
- What facilities are available for lecturers? (beamer, laptop, wifi, etc)
- Who is first point of contact for lecturers?
Is your question not listed? Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.